Wordle is back with yet another fiendish puzzle, and just in time for the weekend. The daily Wordle for September 23 is a tough one, and is almost certain to end to one or two winning streaks. If you’re struggling with today’s Wordle, then don’t fret, because Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free hints to help you solve Wordle 461. Just head to the bottom of the page for those crucial clues. Good luck!
The aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses – a task that’s not as easy as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would go on to spawn tens of dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 461 hints, check out the latest clues for the September 23 puzzle below…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 461 hints and clues for September 23…
1. Wordle 461 starts with the letter G.
2. Wordle 461 contains one vowel.
3. (What’s the Story) Morning…